EBONY FASHION FAIR MODELS : FAIR MODELS
EBONY FASHION FAIR MODELS : SUMMER URBAN FASHION : ROBERTO CAVALLI FASHION SHOW 2011.
Ebony Fashion Fair Models
- Use materials to make into
- make out of components (often in an improvising manner); "She fashioned a tent out of a sheet and a few sticks"
- manner: how something is done or how it happens; "her dignified manner"; "his rapid manner of talking"; "their nomadic mode of existence"; "in the characteristic New York style"; "a lonely way of life"; "in an abrasive fashion"
- characteristic or habitual practice
- Make into a particular or the required form
- (in drawing or painting) Represent so as to appear three-dimensional
- (model) exemplary: worthy of imitation; "exemplary behavior"; "model citizens"
- (model) a hypothetical description of a complex entity or process; "the computer program was based on a model of the circulatory and respiratory systems"
- Use (esp. a system or procedure) as an example to follow or imitate
- Fashion or shape (a three-dimensional figure or object) in a malleable material such as clay or wax
- (model) plan or create according to a model or models
- hard dark-colored heartwood of the ebony tree; used in cabinetwork and for piano keys
- Ebony is a general name for very dense black wood. In the strictest sense it is yielded by several species in the genus Diospyros, but other heavy, black (or dark colored) woods (from completely unrelated trees) are sometimes also called ebony.
- A tree of tropical and warm-temperate regions that produces such timber
- Heavy blackish or very dark brown timber from a mainly tropical tree
- A very dark brown or black color
- ebon: of a very dark black
- To a high degree
- Without cheating or trying to achieve unjust advantage
- carnival: a traveling show; having sideshows and rides and games of skill etc.
- free from favoritism or self-interest or bias or deception; conforming with established standards or rules; "a fair referee"; "fair deal"; "on a fair footing"; "a fair fight"; "by fair means or foul"
Ebony's Fashion Fair Around the Clock - Jet Magazine, March 27, 1958
Click the "All Sizes" button above (then click on "Original Size") to read an article or to see the image clearly.
These scans come from my rather large magazine collection. Instead of filling my house with old moldy magazines, I scanned them (in most cases, photographed them) and filled a storage area with moldy magazines. Now they reside on an external hard drive. I thought others might appreciate these tidbits of forgotten history.
Please feel free to leave any comments or thoughts or impressions... Thanks in advance!
fashion week mercedes benz
male fashion designs
fashion clothes in pakistan
opening a fashion store
the clothes fashion
eighties fashion men
summer ladies fashion
fashion week new york spring
men japanese fashion