LADY GAGA FASHION IDEAS : LADY GAGA
Lady gaga fashion ideas : Blouse fashion 2011.
Lady Gaga Fashion Ideas
- Stefani Joanne Angelina Germanotta (born March 28, 1986), known by her stage name Lady Gaga, is an American recording artist. She began performing in the rock music scene of New York City's Lower East Side in 2003 and enrolled at New York University's Tisch School of the Arts.
- is best-known for her extravagant outfits and make-up anytime she appears at crowds. Besides, the beauty set many records in Web video viewings, Facebook fans and Twitter followers as well as filled her name in the year\'s top 10 search terms on Yahoo!.
- Make into a particular or the required form
- manner: how something is done or how it happens; "her dignified manner"; "his rapid manner of talking"; "their nomadic mode of existence"; "in the characteristic New York style"; "a lonely way of life"; "in an abrasive fashion"
- Use materials to make into
- make out of components (often in an improvising manner); "She fashioned a tent out of a sheet and a few sticks"
- characteristic or habitual practice
- (idea) the content of cognition; the main thing you are thinking about; "it was not a good idea"; "the thought never entered my mind"
- (idea) a personal view; "he has an idea that we don't like him"
- A concept or mental impression
- An opinion or belief
- A thought or suggestion as to a possible course of action
- (idea) mind: your intention; what you intend to do; "he had in mind to see his old teacher"; "the idea of the game is to capture all the pieces"
Lady Gaga - "Born This Way"
"Born This Way" is a song by American recording artist Lady Gaga, from her second studio album Born This Way. Written and produced by Gaga, Fernando Garibay, Jeppe Laursen and DJ White Shadow, "Born This Way" was developed while Gaga was on the road with The Monster Ball Tour. Inspired by the 1990s empowering music for women and the gay community, Gaga explained that "Born This Way" was her freedom song. Previously, she had sung part of the chorus at the 2010 MTV Video Music Awards in 2010. The song was announced as the lead single from the album, and was scheduled to be released on February 13, 2011. It was instead released two days earlier, along side the full set of lyrics and the single artwork.
Musically, "Born This Way" is an electropop song, backed by rumbling synth sounds and a humming bass, with a percussion added in the chorus. It also includes Gaga singing a capella near the end with an organ added. The lyrics of the song talk of empowerment and making no apologies for being who you are and feature the names of communities like LGBT, amongst others. However, her free use of the terms "chola" and "orient" in the song have drawn criticism from some Asian and Hispanic communities, claiming that using those terms to describe Latino and Asian communities is offensive and derogatory. The song has also been remixed by different remixers, including a Country Road version recorded by Gaga herself, and another by Indian music producer duo Salim and Sulaiman Merchant.
The song received mixed to positive reception from critics, being described as a "club-ready anthem" whilst facing criticism for having similarities with Madonna's 1989 single "Express Yourself". While some reviewers surmised that the similarities would damage the song's appeal, others felt that "Born This Way" was nonetheless a completely separate piece of work. The song reached number one in 19 countries, including Austria, Australia, Canada, Germany, Ireland, Japan, New Zealand, Switzerland and Sweden. In the United States, it became her third single to top the Billboard Hot 100 chart. Additionally, "Born This Way" became the 1000th number-one song on the Hot 100, spending a total of six weeks atop the Hot 100. It became the fastest-selling song in iTunes history, selling one million copies in five days.
The accompanying music video for the song was directed by Nick Knight and by Gaga herself. It premiered on Monday, February 28, 2011 and was inspired by painters like Salvador Dali and Francis Bacon, and their surrealistic images. The main idea behind the video is Gaga giving birth to a new race. The video commences with a prologue, in which Gaga talks about the new race who are born without prejudices and concludes with the view of a city populated by this race. The video has been noted for its cultural references and artistic similarities – to recording artists including Michael Jackson and Madonna, as well as to Greek mythology, surrealism and the work of the late fashion designer Alexander McQueen. "Born This Way" was first performed at the 53rd Grammy Awards, where Gaga sang it after coming out of an incubating vessel. The song was again performed during the last leg of her The Monster Ball Tour. Singer Katy Perry and internet sensation Maria Aragon have covered the song.
my inspirational agenda ..
i have this one notebook i keep with all my fave images & words & ideas .. this is my most recent page!
u can see Lady Gaga, Johnny Depp & Vanessa Paradise, & GalaDarling :P
chinese fashion pics
discount fashion jeans
fashion tv magazine
shoot fashion photography
fashion model pose
quick fashion tips
size ladies fashion
los angeles fashion boutiques
hijab fashion magazine
new york fashion colleges