QUOTES BY FAMOUS FASHION DESIGNERS. FAMOUS FASHION DESIGNERS
QUOTES BY FAMOUS FASHION DESIGNERS. NEW MENS FASHION 2011.
Quotes By Famous Fashion Designers
- (fashion designer) couturier: someone who designs clothing
- This is a list of notable fashion designers. It includes designers of haute couture and ready to wear. For haute couture only, see the list of grands couturiers.
- A quotation from a text or speech
- A price offered by a broker for the sale or purchase of a stock or other security
- (quote) repeat a passage from; "He quoted the Bible to her"
- A quotation giving the estimated cost for a particular job or service
- (quote) quotation: a passage or expression that is quoted or cited
- (quote) quotation mark: a punctuation mark used to attribute the enclosed text to someone else
- celebrated: widely known and esteemed; "a famous actor"; "a celebrated musician"; "a famed scientist"; "an illustrious judge"; "a notable historian"; "a renowned painter"
- Known about by many people
- (famously) in a manner or to an extent that is well known; "in his famously anecdotal style"
Sleek. Chic. Notoriously guarded. Welcome to the secret world of Gabrielle Chanel.
The story of Chanel begins with an abandoned child, as lost as a girl in a dark fairy tale. Unveiling remarkable new details about Gabrielle Chanel's early years in a convent orphanage, and her flight into unconventional adulthood, Justine Picardie explores what lies beneath the glossy surface of a mythic fashion icon.
Throwing new light on her passionate and turbulent relationships, this beautifully constructed portrait gives a fresh and penetrating look at how Coco Chanel made herself into her own most powerful creation. An authoritative account, based on personal observations and interviews with Chanel's last surviving friends, employees, and relatives, it also unravels her coded language and symbols, and traces the influence of her formative years on her legendary style.
Feared and revered by the rest of the fashion industry, Coco Chanel died in 1971 at the age of eighty-seven. But her legacy lives on. Justine Picardie brings Gabrielle Chanel out of hiding and uncovers the consequences of what Chanel covered up, unpicking the seams between truth and myth in a story that reveals the true heart of fashion.
Typography: Coco Chanel
This typography project is a silhouette of Coco Chanel, the first woman fashion designer. She is an inspirational woman of our time and helped to pave the way for woman professionals. Coco did this with elegance and a stoicism unseen in her day. The type making up her outline is all cursive and feminine to emphasize her grace. She was also never seen without numerous strands of pearls and a cigarette in her mouth, which I purposely made extra bold to highlight their presence. All of the writings are famous quotes by Coco Chanel, including her most recognized "A woman should be two things: classy and fabulous."
Photo quote on believe. Inspiring message and sayings on believe.
nyc fall fashion week
becoming fashion stylist
new fashion jeans
fashion magazines for kids
80s fashion gallery
quick fashion tips
summer fashion internships
punk fashion for men
fashion photography mumbai